NewSmsPunch Chat Room

One day if u feel like crying - Friendship SMS

Thursday 6 November 2008 - No comments
One day if u feel like crying.. Call me. I dont promise that I'll make u laugh, but i can cry with you... If one day you want to Run Away.. Dont be afraid to call Me. I dont promise to ask you to stop.. But I can run with You... If one day you dont want to listen to anyone, Call me. I promise to be there for U but i also promise to remain Quiet. BUT one day if u call, and there is no Answer, then come fast to see Me, Perhaps i need you. Send this to all your close friends, No mattar how often u talk! Let old friends know u havent forgoten them, and tell new friends u never will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NewSmsPunch | Send Free Sms Online in Pakistan | Comedy | Good Morning | Adult | Romantic | Birthday © 2012 | Powered by chattinghome.blogspot.com Specially Made for public chat rooms