NewSmsPunch Chat Room

Once I experienced to walk on

Friday 26 July 2013 - No comments
Once I experienced to walk on
a very high wooden bridge,
it was so high that I got scared,
then I saw an angel on the other side
of the bridge and I prayed to ALLAH
for help..
but
that angel didn't come for help,
I somehow managed to cross the bridge,
there I saw the angel holding the end of
that bridge which was broken.
..
Sometimes in our life we think why
ALLAH isn't helping us?
..
Remember
'He might not help us cross the bridge but
he will always be there holding the
broken bridge for us.'
..
'Just trust on ALLAH in every situation'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NewSmsPunch | Send Free Sms Online in Pakistan | Comedy | Good Morning | Adult | Romantic | Birthday © 2012 | Powered by chattinghome.blogspot.com Specially Made for public chat rooms