NewSmsPunch Chat Room

Love Letter by a Mathematician

Saturday 24 May 2014 - No comments
Love Letter by a Mathematician

My Dear Love,
Yesterday, I was passing by your
rectangular house in trigonometric
lane, there I saw you with your cute
circular face, conical nose, parabolic
chin and spherical eyes, standing in
your triangular garden..
before seeing my heart was
a null set, but when a vector of
magnitude form your eyes at a
deviation of theta radians made
a tangent to my heart, it integrated..
my love for you is a quadratic
equation with real roots..

Girl:
Lanat hai aise piyar pe jis k letter
samajhne k liye mujhe 2nd year
ka maths dobara parhna pare.. :P :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
NewSmsPunch | Send Free Sms Online in Pakistan | Comedy | Good Morning | Adult | Romantic | Birthday © 2012 | Powered by chattinghome.blogspot.com Specially Made for public chat rooms